Jurnal Manajemen Komunikasi ISSN 2548-3242 and eISSN 2549-0079 contains articles written from research and study reports on Communication Management. Jurnal Manajemen Komunikasi incorporate with Persatuan Perusahaan Periklanan Indonesia (P3I). Jurnal Manajemen Komunikasi is published twice annually in April and October. The publisher is Faculty of Communication Science, Universitas Padjadjaran.
Jurnal Manajemen Komunikasi accredited by Republic Indonesia Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education (Peringkat 3/Sinta 3) based on SK No. 28/E/KPT/2019 about Peringkat Akreditasi Jurnal Ilmiah Periode V Tahun 2019.
Every received article will be reviewed by the journal editors and external editors and reviewers who are competent in each related field. The review uses double-blind peer review before the journal is published.
Jurnal Manajemen Komunikasi focused on empirical and theoretical studies on Communication Management. Jurnal Manajemen Komunikasi open for manuscripts that had focus on the following issues:
- Strategic Communication in profit and nonprofit organization, Strategic communication is about policy-making and guidance for planned communication activity within or between organizations. It is including planning, organizing, implementing, and evaluating.
- Information and Communication Technology, the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in human communication, for interpersonal, group, organizational and mass purposes.
- Business and Marketing Communication, resources and process on a diverse range of business communications from traditional to mediated advertising and promotion to integrated marketing communications.
- Communication Training and consulting, all aspect of helping people or organization grow and develop through communication training and consultancy. It is including the resource, the process and the industry.
- Political communication, political communication and campaign strategy, whether it be local or national. It is including mediated or nonmediated communication.
- Social communication, communication as an important part in social movement toward social change for human to have a better life.
- Media Industry and Management, identifies and describes strategic and operational phenomena and problems in the leadership of media enterprises. Media management contains the functions strategic management, procurement management, production management, organizational management and marketing of media enterprises.
- Cross-cultural communication, communication between people with different culture (for instance race, ethnic, or socio-economic)
- Instructional communication, centers on the role that communication plays in the teaching-learning process independent of the type of student learner, the subject matter, or the instructional setting
Journal DOI: http://doi.org/10.24198/jmk